Want to Protect Your RV and Save Money?
Join Our NEW RV Maintenance Plan!
Our maintenance plan is value-packed. Each year, you will receive a number of RV services including winterization, our Deluxe Spring Start-up, a year’s supply of Classic Camper holding tank treatment, and more!
RV Maintenance Plan
- 1 Year Of Complete RV Maintenance
- $500 Parts + Labour Credit
- 1 Year Supply Of Classic Camper Treatment
- 10% Parts Discount For 1 Year
Deluxe Spring Start-Up:
- Install water heater plug or anode rod
- Change bypass to summer position
- Flush all antifreeze out of your fresh water system
- Pressurize fresh water system and check for leaks
- Visual inspection of roof and sidewall seal condition
- Test all exterior running, break, and signal lights
- RV battery inspection
- Visual inspection of chassis and suspension system
- Check tire condition and adjust pressure to factory spec
- Check expiry dates on propane, CO2 & smoke detectors
- Propane system leak and pressure test
- Drain water from your lines and fresh water tank
- Remove your water heater plug or anode rod
- Blow out lines with air and fill with plumbing antifreeze
- Classic Camper tank
- treatment for 1 year (18oz)
- Tire inspection
- Inspect brakes and test operation
- We’ll lubricate all locks, slides, and steps
- Appliance testing
Join Our Maintenance Plan Today!
RV Maintenance And Storage Request Form
*Additional charges may apply for units over 25’
Receive 2 Months FREE!
Alberta RV Storage
Premium RV Storage With Full Service RV Repair Centre
Take advantage of our new storage facility located in Acheson, Alberta!
RV Storage Rates
$60 / Mth OR $600 / Yr
25′ – 35′
$70 / Mth OR $700 / Yr
$80 / Mth OR $800 / Yr