Want to Protect Your RV And Save Money?
Join our NEW maintenance plan!
Our maintenance plan is value-packed. Each year, you will receive a number of RV services including winterization, our Deluxe Spring Start-up, a year’s supply of Classic Camper holding tank treatment, and more!
RV Maintenance Plan
- 1 Year Of Complete RV Maintenance
- $500 Parts + Labour Credit
- 1 Year Supply Of Classic Camper Treatment
- 10% Parts Discount For 1 Year
Deluxe Spring Start-up
- Install water heater plug or anode rod
- Change bypass to summer position
- Flush all antifreeze out of your fresh water system
- Pressurize fresh water system and check for leaks
- Visual inspection of roof and sidewall seal condition
- Test all exterior running, break, and signal lights
- RV battery inspection
- Visual inspection of chassis and suspension system
- Check tire condition and adjust pressure to factory spec
- Check expiry dates on propane, CO2 & smoke detectors
- Propane system leak and pressure test
- Drain water from your lines and fresh water tank
- Remove your water heater plug or anode rod
- Blow out lines with air and fill with plumbing antifreeze
- Classic Camper tank
- treatment for 1 year (18oz)
- Tire inspection
- Inspect brakes and test operation
- We’ll lubricate all locks, slides, and steps
- Appliance testing
Join our maintenance plan today!
The Importance Of Maintenance
Did you know that an RV requires more maintenance than your average vehicle?
After all, it’s also a kitchen, office, bedroom and for many, a home. Protect your investment. Whether you’re a new RV owner, or a seasoned RV camper, you’ll want to keep up with your maintenance so that you save money and enjoy your camper for many years to come.
Let our experts keep your RV in top shape year-round.
Join our NEW maintenance plan today.
RV Maintenance Request Form
Receive 2 Months FREE!