Comprehensive Extended Warranty Plans For Your RV
Sign up for a 5-year RV protection plan for as low as $20 / week!
Protect Your Investment
Enjoy Peace of Mind
Introducing Peace Of Mind:
RV Extended Warranty
RV repairs have always come at a higher premium, and with the rising cost of purchasing an RV, protecting your investment is the smart decision.
Discover worry-free adventures with our comprehensive extended warranty package for your RV. At RV Mobile, we understand the value of safeguarding your investment and ensuring your peace of mind as you hit the open road. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or heading out on your first RV journey, purchasing extended warranty provides the ultimate protection and support for your RV.
Why Choose Our Extended Warranty Plans for Your RV?
No Deductible Is a Good Deductible.
We will cover your deductible up to $100 when a claim exceeds $1500.00.
Send us a referral and never pay your deductible again (up to $100 per claim).
No Money Out of Your Pocket
Repair costs are paid directly to the authorized repair facility, saving you from out-of-pocket expenses and the inconvenience of waiting for reimbursement.
Choose the “On-Site Service” option and have us come to you to complete the repairs at no additional charge.
Technical Assistance When You Need It
24/7 roadside assistance gives you the peace of mind needed to enjoy your trip.
No Need to Return Your RV To the Dealership for Warranty Work
RV Mobile is an authorized service center for all major warranty companies.
RV Extended Warranty Plans Protect Your Investment
Can you afford these repairs?
RV repairs can be notoriously expensive due to the complex and specialized nature of these vehicles. Whether it’s a mechanical issue with the engine, problems with the electrical system, or repairs to appliances and amenities, the costs can easily skyrocket. Without proper coverage, you may find yourself grappling with hefty bills that strain your budget and put a damper on your adventures.
By investing in an RV extended warranty plan, you can gain peace of mind and financial protection. These plans are designed to cover repairs and replacements for a wide range of components and systems, saving you from the financial shock of unexpected breakdowns. With an extended warranty, you can enjoy your journeys with confidence, knowing that your vehicle is protected against expensive repair costs.
Benefits Of Extended Warranty Through RV Mobile Edmonton
- Protect Your Investment: Your RV is more than just a vehicle—it’s your home away from home. Our extended warranty shields you from unexpected repair costs, ensuring that you can continue your travels without worrying about expensive repairs or breakdowns.
- Extensive Coverage: Our warranty covers a wide range of components and systems, including the RV appliances, slide mechanisms, electrical system, plumbing, heating, and cooling systems. From major repairs to minor fixes, we’ve got you covered.
- Nationwide Service Network: Wherever your travels take you, our nationwide service network is ready to assist. We partner with certified technicians and service centers across North America, ensuring prompt and reliable repairs, no matter where you are.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: Life on the road can be unpredictable, but with our extended warranty, help is always just a phone call away. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you have access to 24/7 roadside assistance for towing, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and more.
- Transferable Coverage: Planning to sell your RV in the future? Our extended warranty is fully transferable, adding value to your vehicle and giving potential buyers the reassurance they need to make a confident purchase.
- Flexible Plans: We understand that every RV owner has unique needs. That’s why we offer a range of flexible plans to suit your budget and coverage requirements. Choose the plan that fits you best and enjoy worry-free adventures on your terms.
Get a Custom Quote for an RV Extended Warranty to Suit Your Needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover everything you need to know about extended warranty plans!
Does my RV come with a factory warranty?
Yes, it does, but typically only for 1 year. If manufacturers were more confident in what they built you would expect to see longer term factory warranties. Unfortunately, RV’s are prone to breakdown due to being a “home on wheels.” As you drive down the road things are moving, bouncing, and shifting leading to mechanical failures.
How does the on-site mobile coverage work?
If you are unable to bring your RV to a licensed repair facility due to a break down or have your RV at a permanent site that can’t be moved, a mobile RV technician will come to you to diagnose and repair the problem.
Some plans provide coverage for one mobile visit per incident and other plans cover multiple visits on the same issue.
Does my RV need to be inspected before I can add an extended warranty plan?
systems function correctly before sending you out on the road. The inspection process is very simple and can be done the same day to prevent any down time.
What are some of the most common failures that are covered by an extended warranty plan?
- Electric Slide Mechanisms – $4000+
- RV Fridges – $4000+
- Air Conditioners – $2500+
- Awning System – $2000+
What is the most expensive component on an RV that I would want to have coverage for?
RV fridges have had a history of being reliable, until recently. If you have a double door RV fridge you can expect to pay over $10,000 to replace that fridge. The most common RV fridge is slightly less but will still set you back over $4,000 to replace it.
What isn’t covered in my warranty?
We are glad you asked! Typically, warranty exclusions would be any of the following:
- Insurance Repairs – a collision with another vehicle, a tree, wildlife, or your campfire being too close. Most physical damage would fall under your vehicle insurance policy.
- Maintenance Items – This can include the cost to reseal your roof, service your trailer brakes or repack your bearings.
- Non-mechanical Options – extended warranties are meant to cover mechanical failures and don’t typically cover items such as fading decals, furniture, flooring and wear and tear items.
Be sure to read the “exclusion list” so you know where your coverage starts and ends.